HISTORY of Middlecreek Christian Church
Middlecreek Christian Church is an outgrowth of Timothy Middlecreek United Methodist
Church which had its beginnings in several other denominations back in 1866. The original
church sat on a small tract of land a few hundred yards south of our present location. Today Middlecreek is a non-denominational church where God’s Word is taught and the gospel of Jesus Christ is central to the life of the Church
Middlecreek Christian Church began in 1983. The land on which the church building sets was
donated and additional land was purchased to compose the present acreage. The present
building was constructed with a considerable amount of donated materials and labor. The
pavilion and recreational areas were added later. It was truly a miracle of God!
The Reverend William Blackburn was the founding Pastor and there have been four successive Pastors – The Reverend Jacob Samuel, The Reverend Richard Hughen, The Reverend Wes Wales and The Reverend Steven Boothe. The Reverend Franklin Robatin served as Associate Pastor under all three pastors of the Church and was honored by the Church in 1999, given with the title of Pastor Emeritus. Our current pastor, Reverend Steve Boothe, came to Middlecreek in December of 2012.